I did this mission but it still days I haven't paid the guy his money back. What gives?
Keeping up appearances
Started by LawDawg [2010213] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
I did this mission but it still days I haven't paid the guy his money back. What gives?
You need to send money amount that you mugged to your target (according to logs you didn't). Not sure what the problem is?
I did send money to the target, the exact amount as soon as it happened! Logs are off.
You haven't sent the money unfortunately. Maybe you reached the "Are you sure" screen, but did not click confirm to send the cash?
I've checked your cash logs since your last mug this 8th November (2016-11-08 06:33:22) and cannot see any missing cash.
I am missing cash, like 100 grand
As Marc said, no cash is missing since you last mugged someone. If the mission is still active, then you'll need to send the cash to your target. If it's not active, then we cannot do anything