I'm just asking folks, if I mailed Duke would he actually respond? Is there a Torn Mod who reads his mails and responds to as if they're Duke? Could I Possibly get Duke to increase my loans that way? I'm just exploring options folks!
Duke?
Started by Sissco [1604553] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- ZER0 [1032415]
· 1 likes ·
Sugarvalves?? Didn't he/she made clear that it was all rumor in the 'reveal the anonymous messenger ' thread? But then again duke proved himself to be a scamme...so...
I'm just asking folks, if I mailed Duke would he actually respond? Is there a Torn Mod who reads his mails and responds to as if they're Duke? Could I Possibly get Duke to increase my loans that way? I'm just exploring options folks!
he most likely will respond as people have some great conversations with him
If you use plenty of sugary sweetness in your message, I'm confident Duke will open the email valve to receive it.
He responds and he mails people as well. he mailed me at least once.
If you want to increase your loans, I see no reason why he won't. That's more money for him
I always have good chats with him over time.
How does he respond to hate mail?
And i would not think he would increase your loan as it is set by torn system, but you may coax him to give your loan or money. Good luck.
I once mailed him... and he answered that he shot his cat to death. Fair enough, that's the Duke.
He will respond but not necessarily that same day or immediately when he gets on. Sugarvalves operates Duke! at least that's what I keep hearing, but he as no influence over how much money the game gives you via loan shark.
P.S. Be sassy with Duke. I find him to be more entertaining that way.
Sugarvalves?? Didn't he/she made clear that it was all rumor in the 'reveal the anonymous messenger ' thread? But then again duke proved himself to be a scamme...so...
Send him beers with a message and he will likely mail back.
His debtor elves send replies.
He did, but then Marc said in another thread that he thought it was common knowledge that Sugar and Ched was the only two people with access to the account
He insists but Marc himself confirmed it was sugarvalves himself in the discussion of the fedding of a prominent player. I went back to the thread but it seems the post had been altered but I assure you I wasn't hallucinating or misreading that day.
You're quite right, he said the only two people who access the account are Ched and Sugarvalves.
Darn you Duke!
Not surprised, but that is part of his job. I highly doubt that everything he does isn't sanctioned, if not encouraged, by Ched.
sugary sweetness
email valve
sugar valve
sweetness email
sugarvalves!