Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Block Benefits

Started by -ve [435855] on in Stock Market.

6 replies · 101 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Kingstown [1957679]

I got my TCC-BB 321 days ago and these are the dividends i got since then:

19-01: $3,669,277
28-01: $3,833,868
05-04: $3,106,212
14-05: $3,887,478
08-06: $3,488,165
11-06: $3,406,261
27-06: $3,093,547
16-08: $3,776,531


Last payment was 3 months ago, so nothing to worry about if you have not received anything after 10 days.
Kash [464458]

the average payout for dividends is once in 3 months. Drug packs and FHC benefits are better investments at earlier stages. You should only buy dividend stocks when you already have the above mentioned stocks.
-ve [435855]

I see.. thanks for advise.. 3month too long, probably cayman island would be better if we keep the dividend BB.
I follow you advise, buy SYM first, looking forward for FHC when have money.. hehe.. :(

what about others (IOU, LSC, GRN, TCC) worth to keep or sell?
Kash [464458]

Here's what I think you should do.

Sell all those stocks and max your bank i.e. 2bn in Bank for 2 months. You could get over 300m profit in 60 days (5m per day). I would highly advise you to max the bank interest by using merits for better interest.

Once you have saved 2bn in bank, try to save money to FHG benefit block which gives FHC coupon almost once a week which you could sell for 14m. Next should be SYM for drug packs.

I hope that helps.
-ve [435855]

it really help.. I'am going to sell or trade the IOU, GRN & TCC with FHG plus i will add some more money if someone wants it.. hope that works..

lets pray.. :)