Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing Chat Needed?

Started by Vinsmoke_Sanji [1884900] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Vinsmoke_Sanji [1884900]

I think a chat is needed for racing, just like trade and global chats. Since there aren't many things to do in the game after using up energy and nerve , I think a racing chat will be very good for the game.

I don't mean a chat for every racer. It's like a chat for those currently in the same race. Every race can have it's own chat