Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unknown bands?

Started by Chili_Duster [1817267] on in Music.

6 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Chili_Duster [1817267]

So in this post, give an unknown band of a friend or family member a shout out. Let's try and get their sound out there.

Here's my buddy Brad's band Tree One Four. Hope you enjoy.

https://youtu.be/iZhXoQ-JL_4
John_Wick [2000701]

Come on guys, I was so excited about this thread!
Let's hear some more and try not to judge :)
I appreciate a shitty bunker-cellphone-sound as long as I don't have to freeze along :P
TonyC [1460226]

A girl who was in my Philosophy class in College: Gina Royale - Walk without Gravity

A band that played at my friend's house party: Callout - Lost Generation

A band by a guy I went to High School with: Anticitizen - Toil and Labor

A band I met through a friend: Apes of the State - I Listened

Don't know this band personaly but saw them at a small time show once: With Friends Like These - Arcadia

Another small time band I found randomly: In Evil Hour - Predators

A band I met at a small hour party: Refuse the Conformity - Year that tore me apart

Saw this band at an underground show: The Mischief Kids - Run Rabbit

Another band I saw at an underground show: Hot Blood - Real Bad Case

Saw this band open for a Sick Puppies concert: In Our Glory - Ace of Spades

My friend joined this band and I got there demo CD, haven't listened to them in a while but not bad: Born A New - G.I.F.T