Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Travel Issue - Wrong plane type

Started by 12Digitdan [5510] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 103 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
12Digitdan [5510]

I am currently in the air to Argentina on a commercial flight. I have a PI with a pilot etc and upkeep is paid.so the plane should be private and the travel time a lot faster
This happens periodically - like an occasional glitch- a couple of times previously.
Anyway, I wanted to report it as an apparent bug.

Thnx
12Digitdan [5510]

Not sure. I don't think so tho. Usually I just click travel...not even sure it offers options...I'll check when I finally get back to Torn Might be whats happening and why it is not very often. I am also restricted to 12 items ...down from 22... LEts hope thats it..
Philistine [475622]

You can change tabs every time you leave, that can allow you to travel with different times, so check that and if that isn't it then report back here.



Stewie [1494547]

I just took a plane to Mexico using the standard option and only could get 10 items (the usual 20 if I use airstrip), he would of accidentally clicked standard, I imagine.
12Digitdan [5510]

OK I am back to Torn and just checked. The plane options are at the top but in order to travel I only need to select my city and proceed. I do not select an aircraft /...Yes there is an option to do so but it is awkward and too many step and I have never used it
There is a bug of some kind...And would I have been reduced to fewer items if a commercial jet was selected?
Philistine [475622]

Yes, WLT or a private strip gives you 10 more items.

Are you always having this issue on a computer or do you experience it while you are on your phone?
12Digitdan [5510]

I don't use a phone and seldom my tablet, so I cannot answer specifically I believe generally it is a computer. These occurences are months apart tho so???
Philistine [475622]

Given how few details you can provide, I am not sure there is enough information for a developer to go on.

I will assign this to Chedburn to see if he can dig up anything else.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I can see the travel method was 'Standard' when travelling, instead of using 'Airstrip'.

The method and time is confirmed when you attempt to travel.
12Digitdan [5510]

LDP
Please be aware that I do not select travel types ever. The program assigns it when I select my destination and I have no reason to change that. As I said to Chedburn.... This was not a mistake on my part.

Dan