I'll have been a Tron City member 11 years on the 20th November! 11 bloody years! My eldest is 10 y/o. Insane !!!
11 years old!
Started by GinTonic [193284] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
I'll have been a Tron City member 11 years on the 20th November! 11 bloody years! My eldest is 10 y/o. Insane !!!
Damn I feel real old! Congrats for staying around!
nice one! onwards to 20 years! :D
i hope torn last that long! i still haven't reach 2 y/o in torn :p
Omg you procreated when you were 1 year old!
congrats
Congratz Birdy Man. :-)
I love being a "tron" player too :D
Well done!
Congrats.