Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

transgender thread

Started by MistressKrynn [2030887] on in General Non-related.

22 replies · 405 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

-DELTA- [2036372]

Nothing wrong with being trans. Its a life choice. As long as you are happy with yourself who is anyone else to judge you.

But the thread has been dead for 2 months with no others created in a similar fashion so I very much doubt anyone else wants to add to the topic.

Necroing a topic like this for your own entertainment is wrong imo.

Edit: Thankyou to those who thumbs up. Whilst I understand this is a game, and I do not try to take most things too seriously (enough drama and stress irl already) I do think there is a line that shouldn't be crossed. This is one of them.