Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Champion trigger

Started by Eight [218212] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 132 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Porny [604593] ×1

Eight [218212]

Hi.
I know its a kinda late but I was wondering if

You were sent some Dual Axes from Porny with the message: Halloween poem winner 2016/11/0112:44:50 AM

is considered a Halloween Community Event.

Because if it is, I was wondering if I could get the Champion merit award triggered.

Thanks for your assistance.

Cheers
Naf Da Milkman

Mentions: Porny [604593]

Philistine [475622]

Pushing to Chedburn.

The trigger for the merit is not mentioned on the honors -competitions page, perhaps that could be changed too? Right now it is just a blank popup that only mentions rarity.
Fizzywhizzy [1538009]

I beIieve that the 0P is 0n ab0ut s0me f0rum hamster giveaways that were done 0n Halloween such as stat enhancers and duaI weapons, I think chedburn means that f0rum p0sts in c0mmunity events that gave 0ut the g0Id , siIver and br0nze ribb0ns as prizes
Philistine [475622]

Ah, well then as CatHead pointed out, since this was a Fun and Games competition and not a part of the official events, you aren't eligible for the Champion merit.

I will close this ticket.