Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question re: same IP Address

Started by Dune [1617456] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 165 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Dune [1617456]

Just a quick question, would be grateful for any information.

Been playing for a bit over 4.5 years, after a few years of my daughter taking the P**s, she has decided to join the game.

I'm quite happy about that, new blood and all that, too be fair she wanted to start before, but after I explained the previous IP issues she decided not to as she didn't want to get me a ban.

The question is, how much if any interaction can I have, and can I send anything to her?

Thanks for any awnsers
evil_inside1332 [1899761]

me and my brother send items back and forth every now again. weapons, meds, energy cans, temps, cash etc. usually not more than a few million worth. haven't gotten any issue.
Adrenalinas [1974447]

you don`t get benefit to send items to her. So I don`t see any problem with what. You should not get ban for that. But if she starts sending all her $ or items she gets that can be considered as benefiting of her and you event can`t be under investigation for that. (It is just mine opinion, please consult for that with staff member)
HandsomePants [1897243]

That's totally false, sorry. There is no need to avoid anything as long as you're 2 separate people playing 2 separate accounts.

The only exception for separate people playing separate accounts is if one exists solely for the benefit of the other, then it's still against the rules. For example, only logging in to re-bank $2bn and send profits.
Dune [1617456]

Thanks for the replies, have been really useful.

It looks as if I should be able to interact with her and send stupid things with no problem.

I have no intention to send her loads of money or anything really good.

a) I haven't got loads of money or anything really good.

b) She bleeds me dry in RL, if she thinks she can do that in Torn she can jog on.

c) Don't want to see her spoon fed.