Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Book

Started by NakorTheBluRder [215678] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

NakorTheBluRder [215678]
Hi!

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I'm currently reading Ugly Energy. I'm not sure if I'm reading this wrong "Increases maximum energy and energy refills by 100 for 31 days". My energy bar has increased by 100; however I still only get 1 energy refill per day.


You are currently reading Ugly Energy
Increases maximum energy and energy refills by 100 for 31 days
29 days, 16 hours, 21 minutes and 2 seconds


Thank you

RatedR [72498]

i passed it to ched for confirmation, but i assume the book only ups your energybar to 250, and does not increase the refills.
HandsomePants [1897243]

Lol, 100 extra energy refills per day. At 250E, nonetheless. Sign me up.

The grammar leaves a slight possibility for that confusion though, I guess. If the reader doesn't understand how ridiculously overpowered that would be.

We could really just remove "and energy refills" from the description.
Stewie [1494547]

I was actually thinking about that too, if you have a maximum of 250 (or 200 depending on Donator Status) E for 31-days, obviously your refills would be of your current maximum E.. (else it wouldn't be a refill.)

Edit: I didn't actually read it like "100 extra energy refills" (that would be too much...)