Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Few questions

Started by Zamodius [2020213] on in Graphics.

2 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Zamodius [2020213]

Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to Torn but I'm pretty decent with photoshop and have done a fair bit a of graphics design in the past.

I'm just wondering two things;
1: IWhat is the reccommended size for profile sigs (preferably in pixels)
2: Are GIF images usable as sigs?

Thanks in advance