As you can see from the GIF below, when I click "Train", it brings up an empty box with no text and disappears within a second with no Confirmation to train my employees at all. I have tried disabling an extension I use (DoctorN), and clearing browsing data/cache, e.t.c. with the same issue.
Edit 1: This is really frustrating as I like to make sure what stat my employees are being trained with before going ahead with it.
Edit 2: This isn't even really the bug, since Confirmation is not really Needed. The bug is that it opens the confirmation box and disappears after a second as if there Should be confirmation there.
I don't think confirmation is needed? I prefer it this way in all honesty, as it was really tedious to go around and keep clicking the confirm button if you want to rotate trains.
No, Confirmation is not needed, that's not even the bug in all honesty. (I actually just like to know what stat is being trained if I am not sure after changing a rank) The bug is that it opens the box and disappears after a second. If there really needs to be no confirmation, that shouldn't happen either.
Edited my OP to explain what I really think the bug is, it just makes it seem like Confirmation should be there but it's somehow bugged and not displaying it. If Confirmation is removed, I don't really mind I would also just like to see this Fixed. xD
It's not currently happening. However, I do not have any available trains and will edit this post when I have some in about 40 minutes just to Confirm properly.
Edit: Tested with trains, and all is fixed. I suppose because trains do not have any Confirmation any more, maybe this bit is not needed? Since we could just click "Train", instead of having to scroll to the top to click "Train again"...