Why when I have 50% reduction in education does it take 8 days for a 2 week course?
Education reduction
Started by Bullmore [2013014] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Why when I have 50% reduction in education does it take 8 days for a 2 week course?
Because you don't have a 50% reduction. The bonusses you get do not just add up, they stack. You'll more likely be getting a 42% reduction or something like that.
As far as I'm aware each percentage doesn't add up so it would take away the 20% away from merits then whatever the percentage from the education job it next and so on
Thanks