I'm never on a cpu always Android mobile anyone got citywatch ect for android??
Cit watch for android
Started by RotaHolik [585964] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
I'm never on a cpu always Android mobile anyone got citywatch ect for android??
I think there is an app for that on the marketplace, but I'm not too sure tho.
Ched and the devs are currently working on a official TC app.
My my guess is that it will be out sometime next year.
It's worth a note that none of those apps are official, and you use them at your own risk.
ur on a central processing unit?
Cpu =computer... well that was the abbreviation when I was at school. Lo