Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Application

Started by DaBoss317076 [2027550] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 101 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
DaBoss317076 [2027550]

I've recently been invited into a faction. I was thinking about joining, but when i tried to apply a message read "You have already sent an application to another faction". I have sent applications to factions in the past, but never had any luck. My guess is that I've applied to a faction with an inactive leader. Is there a way to fix this? if so what do i do?
Franky [1529693]

Click preferences (the little gear icon at the top) then management then faction. You can cancel an application from there