Yes, I have had the name "blue" for well over 10 years almost 11 years, But I just noticed that it had been changed and someone else now owns it. Could someone please explain to me how my name got changed to my ID and why someone else now has it? If you need proof that I was and have always been blue please ask Ched! As a former staff member here he would remember me or ask ducky if he is even around still. I would like to have my name back please,
Name changed without doing it
Started by bluee [35057] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flufffy [494285]
· 5 likes ·
People can request to take names after someone is idle for 90 days, someone did that in July: 05/07/16 10:31 AM | Staff | Changed name from blue to id 35057. 114 days inactive name requested
Yes, I have had the name "blue" for well over 10 years almost 11 years, But I just noticed that it had been changed and someone else now owns it. Could someone please explain to me how my name got changed to my ID and why someone else now has it? If you need proof that I was and have always been blue please ask Ched! As a former staff member here he would remember me or ask ducky if he is even around still. I would like to have my name back please,
People can request to take names after someone is idle for 90 days, someone did that in July:
| 05/07/16 10:31 AM | Staff | Changed name from blue to id 35057. 114 days inactive name requested |