It appears I am now trapped inside my own bunker, my oxygen will not last long in here and feeling the temperature slowly dropping, I press my comms button, hoping and praying... The crackle of static fills my ear....
"Deadman?"
"Hinotori thank God... How the hell are you still alive!?"
"As I saw the water begin to freeze I ran. I left you for dead, I'm sorry."
"Well we've established contact, so there is still hope. I think you can guess what to do..."
I wait, hoping and hoping when, with a flash of blinding light, the wall of the bunker is eaten away and an immense heat fills the room.
Hinotori steps through the hole, hands held in front of him, the brilliant flame that he used to bore through the earth slowly going out. We leave through the new tunnel, sprinting and, as we burst into the sunlight, I allow Hinotori to fling me towards the sunset. After leaving us for dead(man), PVP takes no notice of the shape looming over him in the sky, believing it to be a bird. I crash into the dirt, my suit taking most of the impact, and I stand, the dust whirling around me. PVP turns and, realising it is me, pulls out his rapid freezer and quickly takes aim, but not quickly enough and my fist hits him square in the jaw, sending him tumbling backwards into the mud. As I run over, he kicks out and I sprawl. We both jump to our feet and, as I prepare to attack, PVP smashes a fist into my helmet, cracking it and sending me reeling. All of a sudden, PVP's head melts in a most excruciating way, the beam emanating from Hinotori's hands tearing through him like a knife through butter. As he slumps, dead, I kneel and simply set my comms unit to amplification mode.
"Please... No more fighting..."
My vision tilts and then goes black as I sink into unconsciousness....
Oh that's true. Duh.
Let's just establish a stable position for the hill, a'ite?
And wow Deadman, the drama is real.
Haha that was only a robotic dummy and the shape in the sky was one of my ships...Coming to pick me up I decided to leave this place for a new place....an island JFR island!
www.torn.com/forums.php#!forums.php=undefined&p=threads&f=13&t=15990093&b=0&a=0
Mentions:
My Island
i kick you in the ass poisan you take you off the hill and put my flag on the hill
There were two things in the sky? "Mistaking it for a bird" seems to have a rather clear implication. (How did DW not die from fall damage?)
With the hill annihilated beyond natural repair, I transform again and race after PvPMaster to JFR Island. The next poster may choose to either stay and repair the hill to fight over it, or to chase us. Should you choose to repair the hill, there will be two separate battlegrounds, and in order to move between them you should post in one thread that you left the battleground, and then post your arrival and action in the other, to keep track of where people are. If you choose to chase us, please go to the link above (or use
http://bit.ly/2gyLQqk). In that case, this choice is passed to the next person and so on.
---
If you don't care about logistics, the short version is "I fly away from the hill, chasing PvPMaster."
This leaves DeadmanWonder to own the hill. If he follows us, anyone can come along and plant another flag on the hill, just like the original poster did.
I know. I aim to please.... Feel like I should be a walking dead writer....
I, feeling that for now, my duty is done, run and call in the Deadwing, one of my new gadgets, and fly after Hinotori to the island...
just gotta say: he didn't press it, I activated it remotely (backdoor and all).
That said, I follow my ally to the Island, since all my defenses were washed away by the ocean and the battle in such a vast island should be much gorier than that of a simple hill
Fires cannon at Deadwing
"dang pest those vultures"
*Inztant Tranzlation* to island
Kage is coming to the island! No! My tower better get back to protect it
*ive been enjoying our fight upon this hill. however, i am becoming increasingly annoyed with how the game has evolved.
*everyone is changing the premises of the previous poster instead of dealing with the new "reality". this goes against roleplaying 101.
*Example of poor play:
A) i pull out a gun. i shoot you in the head. you are dead.
B) before the bullet reaches me i dodge it matrix style. then i take out my kodachi sword and stab you in the nose.
A) before you stab me in the nose i ...
*Example of good play:
A) i pull out a gun. i shoot you in the head. you are dead.
B) bleeding out, i am rushed to the hospital. Luckily a world renowned brain surgeon sees me being rushed to the emergency room. He saves my life....then i stab u in the nose with my kodachi sword.
*playing this way would make the game more fun, i think. Like this if u agree please.
Well...the party is at my island now...
Changing premises =/= requesting clarification.
But yeah, My Island is da shit now, apparently
uzez super move on hinotori and towers
"KAGEKENx10,000 KAAAAAAGEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
In my defense he could see nothing behind the walls, so it was clearly all just an assumption
Welp, this thread is dead. Perfect to dwelve in the forsaken arts of necromancing.
" With the power given to me by the ancestral gods, I command thee, return from your graves, your towers, your islands. Come back to the craddle of all this mayhem. Come back to THE HILL." - bellows a deep voice, seemingly from nowhere and everywhere at once.
"Come, to protect your home from its final destination. The Graveyard"
Tis said, the voice will imbue the first person to come back with... unnatural powers.
*Inztant tranzlation*
More unnatural powers ehhhh
DeadmanUnder, the clone, hears this, and appears to Josempm at the base of the hill...
"What must be done? And where are these powers you speak of?"
Someone has appeared. Good.
"You that have answered my call, the one that goes by Kage, you will get the power, the power to bring back the dead and make them do your bidding.
You shall use this power wisely, or it will be taken from you.
Now go, test these powers of yours, the way is perilous and you'll have to get used to them fast."
The hill is meant to be abandoned now but ok I`ll try take this too! PvP sends 100 bombers to bombard the hill until nothing could possible survive and then he walks on the hill, places his flag and builds an almost impenetrable wall all around and above the hill with one highly guarded gate that PvP walks out of to get on with his daily business MY HILL!