cut the bullshit.
Goodbye.
Started by HILL-FOR-HELL [2017636] on in Politics & Law.
Posts archived: 75 / 75 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
cut the bullshit.
sorry its not bullshit, but thats how the "CIVILIZED" world works
you can bomb innocents for years and no one gives a shit
and then 2 building of innocents got attacked then everyone loses their mind
is there any explanation for that but there is a discrimination between victim
:)
welcome to humanity
No, that is not how the world works, it might be how the US media works but not how the world works.
There are plenty of times "the world" has stepped in to save people with military, economic or charity money.
NOT because they were muslim but because it was what they could do.
Your kind of bullshit is what spreads discontent across all people.
they are no less human than the victims of their radicalized counterparts. cant stop all the bad shit in the world from happening no matter what group you place the victims in. that us and them attitude though does create tension that instigates that bad shit though, might want to stop spreading that mindset asap.
There is a maximum of 10 bounties that can be placed on a single person, you can add more on that target when the current ones have been claimed.
Start again
Anyways, on topic I'm surprised the OP mentioned the US who is already constantly being over extended. There's a lot of capable countries out there.
What are the rich muslim countries like Saudi Arabia doing to help them ?
Why must it always be the western countries ?
Noone step up when the victims are Muslims
Bosnia,Afganstan ,Iraq, Burma, central Africa
And I don't make the US and them situation, to me victims are the same , but for many others it's too easy to justify killing others victims ,like you mentioned that innocent in these places killed for no reason ( while reasons are usually money)
But if you are gonna justify killing others victims why is it hard for you to realize there's someone in different place justifying killing you just like you are justifying killing them
People with this mindset are the same nomatter which side they are
because the narrative says so. the narrative is life. the narrative > anything else. haven't you been paying attention?
US and them attitude happens when you justify killing other innocents cause of radicals
And when someone justify killing you cause of some silly reason ad yours , you call it terror
Both are terror
What's funny is people can care about 2 discrete building more than years of continues bombing
Lol , I didn't ask someone to help, all I asked is to feel the same for the victims
What can Western countries do? They can try to stop bombing innocents
Cause if you wanna justify bombing them , you can't then call the other way around terror
And if you wanna be as stupid as Saudi or any stupid country be my guest
Thanx got putting bounties on me
It just proved my point
Why insult me when I ask you a question , why say I wanna be stupid ?
Seriously I realise your english is terrible , but how about your country sort it out personally I couldnt care less about these people since your the sort of person that speaks on theyre behalf.
I didn't insult you
Im sorry if it sounded like that
But I said if you wanna be like them it's ok but they are stupid
And you can care less about others , that's what I said at my first Commrnt
Bosnia, world got involved.
Afghanistan, world got involved an ended up fighting corruption on every level from villagers they were trying to help all way up to the government.
Burma, you got no clue.
Central Africa , you really are clueless.
How dare you tell me what i justify.
You are an ill educated troublemaker.
People like you is why people become aggressive. Your type of ignorance serves hate and ignores reality.
you are either supremacists / victimist (both are the same sort of people).
Now if you know so much about Bosnia tell me about the "13th legion" and who served in it.
I justified nothing. the killing cycle never ends. let em sort it out themselves. getting involved just leads to more killing.
I never called it terror. your narrative precedes you. listen or don't, but don't blame others for your predetermined ideas. oh and it wasn't the buildings, it was the people that died in those buildings.
you don't get to leave your area and kill people then cry foul when they kill you back. answer? stay home and out of those problems. not that I don't care, but I'm done with muslims justifying killing the west. we stay out of it they have no reason to come here.
I didn't justify killing West , all I said is all innocents are the same
you don't get to leave your area and kill people then cry foul when they kill you back
I don't know which decade did you miss but invading Iraq was 1992
So your side is the one who does the killing and then cry when people fight back, but I'm still against this idea , killing innocent is wrong , and trying to justify it by saying this side started it shows weak position in argument
However two buildings are full of people , and killing them is a disaster
But why can't you imagine not 2 buildings , not a street, not a city , but a whole country destroyed
Continuous bombing all day
Ironically destroying 2 building was terror and destroying countries was cool
Yea the world got involved in bosina by watching ethnic cleansing and forcing women to have invaders child
And it's easier to call others names instead of understanding what they are saying
And try to have responsibility of your actions , Adolf was Western
You won't find me throwing ibn laden actions responsibility on USA by saying he was supported by USA , cause that would be silly
If you have different view then you are ignorant, ill
Btw I'm not aggressive , you just assumed so
I'm not even fighting I was just stating an opinion that innocent should be the same, and everyone felt so bad and called me names cause I said so
Even there s some one put 20 bounties on me :D
So I'm not the aggressive one here
You are the one talking bollocks period.
Do not try to backtrack on it.
You accused me of justifying something.
I do not want to converse with you at all.
I do not want to converse with you at all.
I dont find where I asked to converse With me
"Your kind of bullshit is what spreads discontent across all people. " that wasn't flirting of course
I have no problem to talk about history or present
I know the black spots of my side and I don't try to make it look nice. I know that will be hard for you cause it's all black got you ;)
Oh ya, that's right, they're too busy invading Yemen atm