I overdosed on xanax and used the max amount of O+ blood bags that I could. I still had two days in the hospital, so one of my faction members revived me. All of my stats were at 0 except for my life, which was at max after being revived. A few minutes later, my nerve bar was full again. It went from 0 back to 25. I was using Google Chrome on a Chromebook. Sadly, I don't have any screenshots of it.
Nerve Bug
Started by Arakris [1999992] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I overdosed on xanax and used the max amount of O+ blood bags that I could. I still had two days in the hospital, so one of my faction members revived me. All of my stats were at 0 except for my life, which was at max after being revived. A few minutes later, my nerve bar was full again. It went from 0 back to 25. I was using Google Chrome on a Chromebook. Sadly, I don't have any screenshots of it.
Will assign this to Ched to have a look at it
Do you know what time this was?
I saw you used a nerve refill at 05:14:50 TCT yesterday.
never mind, I probably clicked the refill on accident :/
Will close this then!