I seem to be stuck on level 11 and have been for about a month now. I play everyday multiple times a day. I did not pass on leveling up. Shouldn't I be moving on to level 12 or 13? Am I just missing something? I only play on a mobile device. Through Google browser.
Leveling issue
Started by Barbdova [2018035] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I seem to be stuck on level 11 and have been for about a month now. I play everyday multiple times a day. I did not pass on leveling up. Shouldn't I be moving on to level 12 or 13? Am I just missing something? I only play on a mobile device. Through Google browser.
What activities are you doing every day?
The same stuff you were doing before when you were leveling fast or have you changed your activities?
I try to split energy between working out and beating people up. I do as many crimes as I can when I'm logged on also. I do theDuke missions whenever they come up. I've never changed my tactics yet for game play.
And there is no upgrade option to your level tab? Your activity score is rising, albeit not sharply, but I am very skeptical that this bug would affect only you out of the entire playerbase.
Are you using Hanks Power guide to 15 to help you along? When you attack people, do you leave them as opposed to hospitalizing them?
I'm inclined to say give it a few more days, try grinding attacks more than you 5 or 6 total you've done in the last 4 or 5 days, and see if that doesn't get you a few levels.
If that still doesn't work, then report back here and we can see about having your logs checked out.
Well I guess I was just a whiney noob. I left 3 people on the street and it and I'm up to level 12 now. Thank you for all of the help and info on this!