Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

System Warning - Message

Started by Artist [776403] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Artist [776403]

I received a warning from the system, which I will say could be considered contentious, but we won't get into that here.

The message I received was laid out in BB code.

You have received a warning! Reason: PRIVATE[/b]http://www.torn.com/wiki/Game_Rules If you continue to break the terms and conditions Torn have in place, the punishment will get more severe; up to a permanent ban from the ! - Torn City Staff[/i]

Just a heads up to update the warning system :)