Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

FHG

Started by -Lannister- [1980049] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
-Lannister- [1980049]
Feathery Hotel CorpFHC2,000,000
  • Bonuses: Feathery Hotel Coupon
(Allows user to Refill Energy Bar and Increase Happiness by 500.)(Received once a week on average)
Length: 09/11/16 (32 days ago) Here is date when i bought it 2.000.000 shares so I have a bonus.

But I don't understand why I got in that time, 6x symbiotics drug pack 1 every week. But I didn't get 4 times (FHC just 2 times) FHG. Did it change to 1 in two weeks or I just had bad luck


Xenophias [539054]

All the stock benefits that give some sort of payout are RNG. The times given are all just averages.

Sounds like you just had some bad luck but thats how it works, sometimes I get multiple stock payouts a day, sometimes I got weeks with nothing. Just keep hold of it and it pays off in the long run.