Piss off xD
Torn Regrets
Started by PvPMaster [1979672] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 93 / 93 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Piss off xD
Why they hell did I do drug crimes and forget my password. Now I am all slacking.
The 5 years of inactivity...I left my game in such a crappy state
Wasting 100% of my new player refills on dumb crap like nerve bar refills.
Amen to that! Looking back I could have used my free Refills for Energy and not stupid Nerve refills. All that Searching for Cash to save up enough for Georges mission of "Buy a Handgun". $400 was a fortune when you only just start >.> (does not apply to Restarts and Multi's)
Chaining on like 50k total for months / years at the start. Who know's what stats I could have had by now.
egrets? iv had a few
being talked into not quitting by Myhedin
I regret not taking advantage of the self busting/busting of the bike system
Not starting with xanax sooner in a bid to stay drug free and not whoring my stats properly.
Also a few "friends" that got selfish in the end.
Wouldve bough BAG at $1 a share.
My regret is not convincing bogie to not let Harley be Co sooner...
Jux is already falling to pieces by him...
Redacted
then **** off.
yeh
except for this post...which you had to edit xD
being a noob
Your recent overall slacking wasn't of much help too, right?
OT: Not starting earlier with xanax.
Real life issues are not a regret and cannot be helped
Marrying this nub.
Cant get rid of him now!
Thanks guys