Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Safe Space

Started by McNeo [864688] on in General Non-related.

60 replies · 501 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 61 / 61 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
61
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

McNeo [864688]

I am creating this thread to be a safe place for anyone who feels offended or violated.

Did you see something you don't like? Did somebody say something mean? Do you need a bottle of warm milk and a coloring book?

Please, feel free to post here. Let your feelings flow. This is a safe place, you're safe here. You're welcome to rant and cry - we understand.

Everything will be okay. You deserve everything you want, and nobody should be mean to you or hold you back.
Ninivah [1950421]

I told someone the sky was red and they told me I lied and now I'm offended. I feel brave for not crying but it really was traumatic. Babysit my feelings, please.
Segaco [1938502]



So i recently found out that you could use bookie as a bank, I would put ALL my money there and do stuff.

Well, I kind of forgot about it rip

"You have lost the bet you made on the Test - India v England game. You bet $9,449,800 on Draw."
Daisy3 [730750]

*looks around*

I'll pass on the bottle of warm milk but the coloring book sounds fun. Hopefully I get new crayons because I hate it when the nubs are all worn down.
KarmaCop [365532]

Someone stole all the red crayons from my college. [:cry:]

How the hell are we supposed to `heal` now that Trump got elected??.[:cry:]






Tolshortte [648554]

safe spaces make me feel bad. seeing a bunch of ninnies offends my sense of responsibility.

hearing them go on about how they are special snowflakes who deserve treatment above what a tyrannical king would be afforded saddens me to extreme levels.

so wtf do I do now?
Viktornian [2003412]

You know where safe spaces exist?

Private chat. That's as safe as it gets.

Forums, where hundreds of people are reading, is not 'safe' for people who are broken emotionally from reading words on a screen. :| Surprise.