Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forums Search Bar

Started by RELLIKricky [2032122] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
RELLIKricky [2032122]

I was looking through the forums for something specific to see if it had been spoke about already, but after so long of looking, it kinda gets boring and time consuming. There are sooo many pages and I'm betting people have spoke about a topic that is already on the forums, but they haven't known that it's there as it would have taken them way too long to look through all the pages. If there was a search bar for people to search key words to see if there is already a post about that topic, people would find what they are looking for quicker, and it would be easier for people to check is something is already being talked about before starting a new thread and then ending up with multiple threads of the same topic on the forums
Stewie [1494547]

What do you mean? There is already a feature to search the forums and by each sub-forum I'm not sure how you could miss it..

Edit: Although it probably could do with some improvements. Often I try to search for something specific and it doesn't find what I am looking for even though I typed what I was searching for exactly.