Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NO LONGER NEEDED

Started by Para [1455847] on in Attacking.

65 replies · 577 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
66
Discussion span
→
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Para [1455847] ×2

Para [1455847]



All done now, thanks to everybody that helped!



I'm looking for just over 7,000 losses. So if you want to earn cash for a while come and pay me a visit.

Paying 400k per loss.

I pay when I log on and see the events. I use DoctorN so may appear online when I'm not.

No need to mail or anything, when I see the events, I'll send the money.



Edit: Lots of players getting lots of my money. Come join them!

Edit 2: Started on Defends won: 2,758
Currently on Defends won: 5,325
4,675 to go. That's a lot of money waiting for players wanting to help!



Edit 3: Defends won: 6,750
My goal is 10,000
Paying 400k per loss now for the final 3,250 needed. Come and do them!



Edit 4: Defends won: 9,002
Last 1,000 needed now. Last chance to earn money!

Edit 5: Defends won:9,918
Under 100 to go...