Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Heathen is Recruiting Active Players

Started by Venice [1819638] on in Faction Recruitment.

70 replies · 256 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
71
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Venice [1819638]


25/11/16 3:42:49 PM broyoo created the faction.


Chain hard, Play Hard & Fun

"W E A R E JUST H E A T H E N I A N S"

Interested to apply?



. Please send app with battle stats copy

. We are not accepting all, please don't send blank app

. We are finding only loyal member and who desire Teamworking and Victories

. We will develop in a short time by extreme chaining and helping each other

FACTION SPECIALS

Vigor: II

Chaining: I

Enormity: I

Steadfast: III

Gallant: I

Cumber: II

Salutary: II

Pertinent: I

Adept: I

Hermetic: III

Be a part of Heathen

Welcome to Heathenian!

[image: factionimages.torn.com]




Venice [1819638]

We will be upgrade steadfast and hermatic very soon.

Mail me for applications.

Supporting drugs, meds and weapons.

And we are a new active faction.

Let's grow together.
Venice [1819638]
You have upgraded the faction special Steadfast.
You have upgraded the faction special Hermetic.
You have upgraded the faction special Salutary.
You have upgraded the faction special Hermetic.
You have upgraded the faction special Salutary.
You have upgraded the faction special Adept.
You have upgraded the faction special Pertinent.
You have upgraded the faction special Cumber.
You have upgraded the faction special Gallant.
You have upgraded the faction special Enormity.
Venice [1819638]
FACTION SPECIALS

Vigor: II
Chaining: I
Enormity: I
Steadfast: III
Gallant: I
Cumber: I
Salutary: II
Pertinent: I
Adept: I
Hermetic: III