Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapons

Started by Mushy [440602] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
jump792 [1967039]

The best Melee weapons varies, but price to effectiveness I think the good ol Macana does the job rather well. I ain't got shit for secondary, mainly because I never need to use it, but I prefer to use the Jackhammer as a main hand weapon. Best armor is the combat gear all around, flexible body armor, and welding helmet for the head.