Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Xanax Bug?

Started by KenpoKol [937181] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
KenpoKol [937181]

I was half asleep when this happened.

Basically I was in hospital and instead of using a medical item I used xanax instead.

I was kind of expecting that I could not use that in Hospital, but not only could I use it I also got the usual benefits.

Perhaps it was intended, I am not sure, but this surely impacts an overdose?

Can a player overdose while in hospital?

If this is not a bug i apologise for the post.
LDP [1580562]

No bug, you are able to take drugs in hospital. Might be worth creating a thread in questions forum to see what people say regarding the OD. :)