About one hour ago, I took a xanax and the message "You already under effect, 07:53 left ..." shown. Then the green drug icon displayed. However, my energy did not boost. The event of taking xanax seems normal.
Xanax bug
Started by bingri [1523812] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
About one hour ago, I took a xanax and the message "You already under effect, 07:53 left ..." shown. Then the green drug icon displayed. However, my energy did not boost. The event of taking xanax seems normal.
All Events
You pop the Xanax pill into your mouth and down a glass of water. 2016/12/15 11:33:39 PM
You pop the Xanax pill into your mouth and down a glass of water. 2016/12/15 2:28:12 PM
Passing to Ched to check logs for energy/events.
Thank you LDP
Both logs look fine to me? You use the Xanax and then instantly train in the gym?
[image: i.gyazo.com]
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Thanks for your reply.
The second xanax event (2016/12/15 2:28:12 PM) was fine. The bug happened after the other one (2016/12/15 11:33:39 PM). I am very sure I did not see the usually xanax message (contains gym or faction link) that time. Instead, I just saw a message just like a xanax was taken immediately after last taken. And I did not see energy boost. Then I tried to gym, got no energy left error.
Looks okay to me, will close the report. Thanks.