The current (fully upgraded) cars I use are the Ferrari 458, Lexus LFA, Lambo, Honda NSX and Sierra Cosworth.
I was thinking of getting a new car, but I'm torn between the Aston Martin, the mercedes SLR, and the Ford GT40.
Any advice? Or even another car?
build your gt40
Why are people saying GT40? Is it better on more tracks?
Out of the 3, it's your best bet.... unless you go for a lower class car
the mercedes is only good on one track..maybe two..the martin is not that great of a car..the gt40 is a good all around car..but it all depends on your setups..if you not using your nsx for dirt..then you should really consider the audi as the next car you build..your cosworth will not be competitive on any dirt track except for mudpit..but then again if your nsx is set for dirt,,or if you switch it over ,the gt40 is a good substitute for the nsx.
My nsx is set for dirt. Should I change that and take an audi?
Not if you are happy with it. And having good luck with it. I switched my nsx back and forth many time . I eventually settled on the nsx for tarmac and audio for dirt. But it's your choice. Nsx for dirt and gt40. Or nsx for tarmac and audi.
I thought Cosworth was a good dirt car, even in A. Not the case?
nope...lol...
Cosworth is the best car for mudpit. But that's it. If it's your only car, then I'd try it on dirt tracks (and your next car should be set up for tarmac) but it's not going to be the best car available for the dirt tracks other than mudpit.
I'd debate that, I've beaten it a significant number of times in my Suburu, I believe it's more down to driver skill and since most of the top drivers use the Cosworth, it looks like it is the best when it's just placebo.
lol...is this serious..handling wins dirt track races..i think the global records speak for themselves..
Once again I'll say it, I believe it is driver skill that is causing the Cosworth to be victorious, but all the better driver skill people are using it, making it appear faster.
Unless there's something I'm just not seeing.
oh my...yes there is something that you are not seeing..its one of 3 cars that has a handling of 45..its the same reason the nsx holds so many records
"I'd debate that".
I'm sure you would. But I remember when you posted false information, then called me a dick when I corrected you, so your opinion doesn't mean much to me.