My drug addictions seems to not be naturally decaying. I was at 3% addiction and I waited a full day before popping another xanax, yet my addiction never decreased in the time period and is now at 5%. No other drugs were taken within the time period.
Addiction
Started by Axole [2015703] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
My drug addictions seems to not be naturally decaying. I was at 3% addiction and I waited a full day before popping another xanax, yet my addiction never decreased in the time period and is now at 5%. No other drugs were taken within the time period.
passing on to be looked into
Already responded to other report, it's fixed.