Sold my points on the market at 52,000 per 1 point and my points sold but I didn't get the money! so i lost the points I bought D: please help me
Points Missing ?!
Started by Thumblore455 [2010964] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Sold my points on the market at 52,000 per 1 point and my points sold but I didn't get the money! so i lost the points I bought D: please help me
Will assign to Ched to look into it
I'm unable to find an issue, I see multiple single points being sold (and you receiving all money for them).