Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

500m BS after 1 year played

Started by McCandless [1868253] on in Questions & Answers.

98 replies · 1.93k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 99 / 99 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

-Mierda- [1563112]

So much hate and I thought I was bad. DK knows how to play the game, its pretty simple and she learns fast. Unless someone else was spoon feeding her that I didn't know about at the time, she got everything on her own (except for those working stats) putting her battle stats in the forum is bullshit, shame on you, while you are paying for stat spies she is chomping on Xanax, mugging the panties off of your friends and family and giving 0 ****s about your feelings. Surprised she even responded to this. 1 bil in 500 days, calling it. Get it done little tank.

#TheyHatinButTheyBrokeThough


Dekloren [900534]

Remember when it took 5 years to cap your stats?

And they say old players have it easy.



Thanks for removing 5 years of work for new players, Ched.
manic [1554958]

Cheque book player.

Every game has them.

Pile a load of money into it and you (and the game makers) are bound to reap the rewards.

Not sure why this is a surprise to be brutally honest?
Vladar [1996140]

Hard for me to fathom. I know starting properly, not wasting refills, having a PI from day 1, always using 3 xanax per day + daily refills, doing edvd trains, etc goes a lot way, but still...

Lots of FHCs or Cans must have also been involved (I believe the player in question pretty much admitted as much). There's simply not enough energy in a year to do that otherwise.

Pretty god damn impressive though. I won't be anywhere even remotely near that at 1 year, but then again, I was a complete new player with no money that wasted his refills and used energy to do missions and search the dump, and couldn't even start to afford xanax until I was like 4 months played.
1869298 [1869298]

Makes the game pay to win then doesn't it? Even though this person probably pumped 500-1000 of real life money into the game to get to this level so quick. Something I wouldn't ever do.
manic [1554958]

That's your choice.

Some players choose to play this why, some don't.

Do I care? Not really. What he does with his money is his business.

Think of it this way, this game isn't a charity. It's a business. And if players like him want to pay £1,000's sobeit. I would imagine it only helps with future investment in new hamsters for the servers.
ZOMB13 [1795241]

How is it pay to win? It still takes time and activity to get those stats, not like they donated money and the next day were better than bodybagger.
1869298 [1869298]

Let me put it this way i can buy £1000 worth of DP right now sell them and spend it all on xanax, fhc and refills. What did i do to actually earn that money? Nothing, i just spent real life money. So technically it is pay to win. Also taking 3 xanax a day, fhc and refills is easy as long as you have the money.

Just to be clear i have no problem with the player doing this or any other player for that matter. Quite frankly you would need to spend a ton of real life cash for it to be beneficial for a long time.
dunmugmeh [538353]

I have 2.7 billion stats now. I have kept track over the past couple of years and i gained nearly 1 billion last year and over 700 million this year.

When your stats are below the cap it takes a AGE to increase them without pumping them in some way, xanax being the most used way to pump stats because its the cheapest.