Mentions: -betty_lafea- [1159234]
Stealth attacks : 111.8% !!!
Started by ZER0 [1032415] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Xiphias [187717]
· 7 likes ·
The attacks are so stealth even torn doesnt know about them. - Grif [882958]
· 2 likes ·
moved to bugs for someone to look in to - Philistine [475622]
· 2 likes ·
Attacks from before the system kept count maybe? Assigned to Chedburn.
Mentioned in this thread
-betty_lafea- [1159234] ×1
The attacks are so stealth even torn doesnt know about them.
moved to bugs for someone to look in to
Attacks from before the system kept count maybe?
Assigned to Chedburn.
I'm not really sure what I can do here? I can't go back in time and fix an issue in 2012 (that's what it appears like from graph)?
Oh... So it was a bug. At least I got my answer :-)
Closing this report. Seems like something before personal stats got refreshed and updated.