This started happening ever since the chat update.
Whenever I have a chat box open, the torn page scrolls down itself. It jumps down again each time a new message appears in the chat-box.
This doesn't happen on any other browser other than Safari, and I have tried clearing data and disabling/re-enabling chats.
OS: MacOS Sierra 10.12.1
Web-browser: Safari Version 10.0.1 (12602.2.14.0.7)
Will assign to vysdel to look into it if possible
I also have this problem. i didnt really notice it until i played christmas town.. after i got out of christmas town i was having the same problem. once it starts doing it, it just doesn't stop. reloading the page, closing chats, disableing and renabling chat doesn't fix it. this only happens in safari. it has no issue in chrome.
OS: MacOS Sierra 10.12.1
Web browser: safari V 10.0.1 (12602.2.14.0.7)
It happens to me on my iPhone 6s plus tbf It was always like this. Whenever I open a chat and type in it it automatically takes me to the bottom of the page. Not sure what would cause it.
I have the same issue on
MacBook Pro 13inch Retina
Safari Version 10.0.1 (12602.2.14.0.7)
macOS Sierra 10.12.1
Same issue macOS safari
Hi Dexter,
It's fixed
new chat issue:
I open literally any chat and it just gives the red warning triangle and sais "Connecting to the server...", i cannot pm anyone
chrome, windows 8
Well, that's actually a feature. That means the chat haven't connected to the server more than 1.5 seconds since page load.
it happened when i reloaded pages, its fixed itself now, but at time of posting there was literally no way i could pm