I posted on a thread.Now I want to add a quote to that post but the quote's on another page in the thread.Any ideas how to do that?
Adding a quote
Started by kingoflegends [1849644] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
kingoflegends [1849644] ×1 arrow [2024586] ×1
I posted on a thread.Now I want to add a quote to that post but the quote's on another page in the thread.Any ideas how to do that?
Press the Quote button on the post you'd like to quote, It'll ad it to the reply box in the bottom of the page.
I think he means he already made a post but now wants to add a quote to the original post which is isn't possible as far as I know
Oh, Personally i cant help with that then, but i would be surprised if you could not do that if you'd really want to. I mean, the system is still html base (i have just no clue how it works).
Use doctorn and use the markdown feature (right click on post and mark down)
it will copy the post and the link to the thread where that post was made
Will check it out.Thnx!
**kingoflegends [1849644]** posted on *20:13:33 - 25/12/16 (58 minutes ago)*
```markdown
> Arrow [2024586]
> Use doctorn and use the markdown feature (right click on post and mark down)
> it will copy the post and the link to the thread where that post was made
>
Will check it out.Thnx!
```
*Source: http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=3&t=15993155&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=17487722*
Mentions: arrow [2024586] · kingoflegends [1849644]