Unable to type anything in chats when I opened from mobile by using chrome
chat issue
Started by Hitesh97 [1950480] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Unable to type anything in chats when I opened from mobile by using chrome
Have you tried clearing the phone cache or resetting the phone?
Yes I have done it.
Pushing to vysdel2.
I have the same issue. I'm on phone. Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. Using the built in browser. Tried clearing cache and site data. Just can't type anything into chat boxes, but I can type everywhere else.
Hi Hitesh97,
It's fixed and the patch will be live soon
Ok
Thanks its working now+