coolness intensifies
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
coolness intensifies
trippy. this looks like a whining thread but you edited out all your posts :S
having more stats usually makes things better in this game try that.
also from your other thread is this whining related to your 'tactics' to win faction wars? good luck with that if it is.
you will never get anywhere with faction warring if you dont have a real faction.
i don't need to care ppl what talking about me.
they dont give me money.
me already told all about kicking shit case.
you also think i am wrong. i dont care bro.
i trust there are also have the ppl by my side.
very lower ppl are talking about it still now.
i also dont want to talk it back, its fairly ended in past.
I don't think I've ever seen an intentional post which didn't make any sense as this one.
1) If you don't care, why post?
2) I can't see anyone on your side.
3) A lot of people are talking about it, and right in this thread in fact.
4) You are talking back quite well.
Last question, how old are you?
U are just talking inside the tiny hole,
I am taking about Bounty, nth about last war.
And ppl by my side are not gossip as like you guys.
Why u guys like to talk about last war???
And I don't need to tell my age btw.
I just posted about someone is bountying all my faction members. Then I want to hear what other think.
Then why the ppl from Razza forum are talking about last war.
I removed my thread, it's also a gossip thing.
You see >>
i see people dont like your 'tactics' for warring and now you are upset about it when people take revenge for your cowardly 'tactics'.
the bountying is just people telling you that they dont like how you play the game.
you should war properly ie find people with good stats and declare war on factions you think you can beat.
nerding out by kicking weaklings from your faction because you are losing is not warring, that is something else ...
if you want to war you shouldnt have too many weaklings in your faction unless you want to 'war' inactive field mice or multie factions.
This thread has given me mental herpes.
Dear Venice,
You're a nobody, just another troll crying for attention.
Your faction is a pile of dog shit.
Please remove yourself from the forums and go back to whichever cave you crawled out from.
Many thanks,
The Torn Community
Rude :/
I find him quite entertaining even if i do rib him a bit.
-Louis de Pointe, part of the Torn Community.
hit the nail directly on the head there pink!
Nice gossip.
I am greater than what you are saying.
- Awesome Venice.
Its no good being a keyboard warrior in this game. You should do the fighting with your stats. If you dont have any stats get some, if you are a weakling it could take YEARS to get enough stats.
I have some stats but not enough for my liking, some of you spend so much time spamming away you dont even stop to think about what you have to do to get good at the game.
It seems the OP has vanished. Nothing left to discuss here.
To the Graveyard we go!