Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

chat problem

Started by CikNana [1897931] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
J-bear [1927644]

My chat box don't work on mobile.



Sometimes I minimize and all my chat boxes completely disappear and bug out.

Otherwise they show and I can read them, but not type in them.
RotaHolik [585964]

I also have had this problem for the past 2 days. I only play on Galaxy s7 and are now unable to use any chat boxes. Have cleared cookies and cache
Mercenary [1993692]

For me it keeps disappearing and re-appearing.

Edit : to describe it better here is the full scope of my issue!

This guy DEvIL_eXe chatted me and i minimized it, now whenever i tried to close the chat or even open it every chat window i have disappears completely! I can not find who this guy is and where he came from... interesting....