88 replies · 993 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:89 / 89 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
89
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Beerstein[1322136]
· 10 likes · I don't really make new years resolutions, I just resolve to do stuff and do it. Why wait for new years?
Ethanol[1478085]
· 7 likes · I want all the fake fitness New Year Resolutioners to stay away from the gym... you know who you are - join and leave a month later. Always so crowded around Jan-Feb, although some are really good and do stay. …
Flugkatze[1718691]
· 6 likes · Driving ol' grumpy Rekker insane is my main goal.
I want all the fake fitness New Year Resolutioners to stay away from the gym... you know who you are - join and leave a month later. Always so crowded around Jan-Feb, although some are really good and do stay.
I never really understood why people wait until New Years Day to make a resolution anyway? Surely if you wanted to start being healthier or more productive (whatever it may be), you'd start ASAP...
Stay a regular & it's fine. I train at two gyms (one close to college and one idm travelling for in the holidays because it's better). The crappy commercial place always has a massive influx of 'resolutioners' - anyone that isn't a familiar face is grouped in with them, even the casual people that've been there a couple months. Over at the underground place though, there are about 15-20 regulars and we never see any casual lifters so they stick out like a sore thumb :P
Just keep training & be a regular, soon everyone will know you by name/face :)