Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

where do you live?

Started by Christopher [610520] on in General Non-related.

57 replies · 277 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
58
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

jump792 [1967039]

I foresee this being moved...but anyways, I live in United States, Maryland.

EDIT: and someone moved it while I was typing...mk then.