Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free items

Started by Shinigamix [1971470] on in Fun & Games.

23 replies · 168 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

shak [1592807] ×1 Deriah [2025141] ×1 Pawz [2027859] ×1 Bella-De-Borja [2031258] ×1 Custergrant [2036990] ×1

Shinigamix [1971470]

Hello my fellow torn citizens, in 11 days i am getting 1yrs old. To celebrate this i want to present some things like Money, Equipment, edvds and cans to new citizens. To get a chance to win something from my pool of avaible things you just have to be under 80 days old and have to write why you are a good citizen and why you should get the prizes. I hope that many people will join this little game that i start. It will end when i get 1year old. Good luck^^
Bella-De-Borja [2031258]

Let me be the first to wish you a Happy (early) Birthday!!! [:wink:]



Why am I such a good, good citizen?

Because I am a very BAD girl! [:evil:]



I mug as many people, commit as many crimes, and do as many drugs as I can every day!

I enter as many of these contests as I can.

I got married out of convenience.

E spesso mi rispondo in italiano! And I post responses in Italian, which is against the rules. >_<

Rockin-drummer [2024152]

well I'm kinda new to the hole thing and happy early birthday

I am a good citizen because I try to help people and well I try to make friends, I give out random stuff sometimes even though I don't have much

I should get the prize because well I have no reason because anybody can deserve it, I'm a just a person who is entering.
Deriah [2025141]

I deserve the things, because I am genuinely a good person in Torn. I don´t mug people who didn´t try to mug me, I don´t do drugs, I am online daiy at least 6 hours. But so far it got me nowhere! I live in a villa, I have a mediocre job and I ALWAYS lose in "Spin the wheels". So I think I deserve something.

Also, happy birthday
Adra [2032155]

To get a chance to win something from my pool of avaible things you just have to be under 80 days old and have to write why you are a good a good citizen and why you should get the prizes



: Must be under 80 days old

Yes Im under 80 days



: why you are a good a good citizen

Yes i'm good citizen, Why? Idk. are you bad person?



: why you should get the prizes

You are giving and i'm not asking. We all love free stuff
_Lee [2024102]

Hey! Congrats on staying active through your first year! I'm fairly active though only 60 odd days in. There are people out there who need the help more than me but I think i'll be here for weeks/months/years to come so at least it'll be going to someone active.



All the best!
Ransin [2034690]

Well done playing for one year and giving out this good event.

Why you should choose me to give away free items ?

-Because this game is very good that it made me spent more than 7 hours per day but not consecutive.
-It should be great that i get some jump start item
-One day , ill be giving out items to to newbie <bold>"JUST"</bold> like me because i know , one day they will too.


BlueYangSun [2034868]

I am a great Torn citizen because I keep the streets clean by eliminating criminals. For delivering justice, I hope I will be rewarded for my work, so a sandwich sounds nice. :)
Custergrant [2036990]

Seeing as how I've only been playing for several days now, I don't have many merits or accolades to share for what makes me a good citizen. Nevertheless, I am continually surprised by the generosity and passion for the game shared by so many players, both new and old. How cool is that? Congratulations on your one year anniversary with Torn!
Pawz [2027859]

I am a good citizen because I'll do chores given by Duke everyday although they are awful at times and I remember one of them requires me to kiss my victim yuck. Then, I steal Sally's candy for small profit but I got unlucky most of the time as she will shove a shotgun up my throat when I was about to escape. Oh and I enjoy travelling too! I get to buy different kind of flowers and plushies. I bring home some cheap drugs as well sometimes. I even take the initiative hunt down bounties that are sleeping overseas! Well, I should get the prize because I deserve it! :D
-LuciousLyon- [2031886]

I am a good citizen because I am constantly active and train daily to become a great player. Gifts would greatly help me advance and make my faction greater
shak [1592807]

I'm way over 80 days but im a good citizen cause i put my properties up for $1 a day rent for 7 days cause im so nice. I don't want anything just putting it out there.