Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission

Started by qwee [1995502] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

FearTheUnknown [1844243] ×1

qwee [1995502]

Cracking Up Very hard
I got a problem qwee, see this safe? It's got something very important inside. You don't need to know what, but I needs it real bad. Problem is I forgot the code. I always forget things. I'd forget my own name if it wasn't on all those cards in my wallet.

The only person in town who knows the code is my old pal FearTheUnknown, because I told it him in case I forgot it myself. But now that slimy no good two bit little creep is blackmailing me for two hundred g's, I don't even know what a g is. Is that like money or a horse or something? I don't care, I ain't paying the twerp nothin, so go and break his legs and make him squeal until he gives you my code.

Oh and here, take the safe with you. It's annoying me just looking at it. I kicked it a bunch of times and now my foot is sore. Did you know Jack Daniels died because he kicked the crap out of a safe? I don't wanna end up like him...all dead and stuff. Although I would like my own Whiskey. Id call it Dukes Special, cause its true.
  • Defeat and interrogate FearTheUnknown to find the code for Duke's safe
  • Open Duke's safe and deliver him the contents
I interrogated twice, and got no code. Is it a bug, or chance?



Edit: Third time, still didn't get it.


Mentions: FearTheUnknown [1844243]