..
..
Started by CoolAmbrosia [2027206] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- poptop [1355657]
· 10 likes ·
As a general FYI: - new players receive a mail from a Helper when they start in Torn, suggesting that can contact them if they require assistance. - There is a staff page in the City so you can ask … - Daisy3 [730750]
· 7 likes ·
When I was a new player (years and years ago) it happened to me once too. Was it fair? Not at all. Did I learn my lesson? You bet I did! Although she was 30 levels higher than me then, … - Spliffy [315389]
· 3 likes ·
I bountied you for making not one, but two, shit posts... so you go and make a third? You weren't asking a question, you told people to try and play this (crime) game without committing crimes and attacking people, so …
..
Pretty much, any new player with so many forum posts definitely gets a few weeks/months of them for making unesessary and uninteresting polls and posts...
So I must shut up?
posting the stuff you are, yes, most people want to see worthwhile posts, and questions in the respective forums
If you have questions there is a questions & answers section you can use.
However i would say this is called valuable experience, the forums are a weird place my friend, better for you to learn now rather than later.
I bountied you for making not one, but two, shit posts... so you go and make a third?
You weren't asking a question, you told people to try and play this (crime) game without committing crimes and attacking people, so you deserved it.
Thank you, I learned an important lesson today! Did not know that this was not the place to be!
Can we be friends now, I have learned my lesson!
If you promise to not make another pointless thread, yes.
Sipping on Dom Pérignon for no reason. Popping tags, upper echelon for no reason
When I was a new player (years and years ago) it happened to me once too.
Was it fair? Not at all.
Did I learn my lesson?
You bet I did! Although she was 30 levels higher than me then, I can kick her ass from here to next week any time I want to now. *grins*
You didn't try talking to him first?
Like "Hey, that's a stupid thing to say, shut up" or even being a little nice about it?
Just saying, save you a few $$$ if they aren't arrogant.
Got bountied for no reason?
Welcome to Torn
It's 40k....
seems like someone still holds a grudge for all of the bounties they received.
Your best bet is to edit your original post and ask for the thread to be deleted because this thread will only lead to more bounties from more people
As a general FYI:
- new players receive a mail from a Helper when they start in Torn, suggesting that can contact them if they require assistance.
- There is a staff page in the City so you can ask people who are actually here to help you.
- New players also get 30 days of the new players' chat, which is a relatively safe environment to ask questions (and yes - most staff DO recommend new players stay out of Global until they have an idea of how it works)
- There is a searchable wiki, so players can find out things they want to know
- there is a Questions and Answers Section on the forums
When you are asking for opinions then it is something of a different situation and people are a bit more frivolous and bounties and attacks become a more likely response. Join a crime game and ask if you can live an honest game life is likely to get the sort of response you got; I doubt that is particularly Torn specific
Eh the guy who did that is in Fed right now.
Lemme geuss the guys name...
unkown_element
Lol? Am i right
pretty normal