I mugged and gave the money back but I am not getting my mission complete.
Keeping up appearances
Started by LawDawg [2010213] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
I mugged and gave the money back but I am not getting my mission complete.
Can you show us the mission instructions and are you referring to this?:
LawDawg mugged Albashir for $69,541
| 29/12/16 11:45:29 | [2010213] LawDawg | [1663798] Albashir | {"f_name":"LawDawg","f_userID":"2010213","s_name":"Albashir","s_userID":"1663798","money":69541} |
Mug and give all the money back.
Mug who?
Albashir, the same guy you noted above.
According to logs you mugged them right after you accepted the mission (after 2 minutes) for 103,275 (second mug was for 69,541, but it's not counted). So you need to send them another 33,734 and mission will be completed.