how are you supposed to do these missions ?
message missions
Started by -Marcie- [1985535] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Cursed [1901987]
· 3 likes ·
there is a minimum message length required, so the easiest way to do this is to copy and paste the mission text into a message to the target
how are you supposed to do these missions ?
Follow the instructions in the mission, literally messaging the target if that's what it asks.
there is a minimum message length required, so the easiest way to do this is to copy and paste the mission text into a message to the target
Genius. I wish I had thought of that.
Thanks
I just hit my keyboard randomly for a bit inserting any required word a time or two.
If any players return and see some of the crap I have sent they will wonder what the hell I'm on lol
if you check your outbox, you'll see that the message is never actually sent.