awards for dealing damage over time(new and improved)
1:500k
2;1m
3:50m
4:500m
5:1bn
i would propose that the numbers be increased by quite a lot, i can do 50k damage a week with only defends, but i like the concept
R+
numbers need to be higher, one war would see them all done.
Yeah, unless this is "deal this much damage in a single hit" (which I doubt anyone can deal 250k damage), that's a tad bit low...unless you make it less of a honor and more of a medal, in which case I would suggest changing it to go further (500k, 1mil, 5mil, so one) so it fits with all the other medals.
Not a big fan of free merits for nothing tbh.
Aren't most medals and awards able to be gotten by pure chance if you do something? I mean, you just do what you should do in torn to get by and you end up getting awards and medals for it...others you have to be stupid.