Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job Points

Started by fluffythepig [1729182] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
fluffythepig [1729182]

I work in a Sweet Shop and I've racked up 5000+ job points. What I'd like to do is exchange them all for Cans. Is there a fast way for me to do this as opposed to me having to click incessantly?

Thanks in advance.
-Jackson [1601454]

i think yu'll have to keep the clicking xD Dr N has a function for museum but i don't think so for that...just punch in all the points u want to use for cans and hit the button...should do it all at once. xD